Nashville Attractions near our Marriott Hotels at Opryland
Experience the best of Music City during your stay. The Marriott Campus of Nashville Hotels at Opryland is positioned in a scenic, suburban locale less than 5 minutes from iconic things to do in Nashville like visiting the Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center, Grand Ole Opry and General Jackson Showboat. Convention guests may easily return to their rooms between events at the Convention Center to unwind or freshen up.
Want to hit the town? Spend a day exploring the popular attractions of downtown, most of them only 15 minutes away. Enjoy speedy trips to The Hermitage, Bridgestone Arena, Tennessee Titans home games at LP Field and historic Ryman Auditorium, the former home of the Grand Ole Opry. Guests of our Nashville Opryland hotels by Marriott will also find a variety of shopping, golf and dining options within 2 miles.
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel - 1 mile
- Opryland Convention Center - 1 mile
- A Country Christmas at Opryland (Seasonal) - 1 mile
- Radio City Rockettes (Seasonal) - 1 mile
- Bass Pro Shop - 1.5 miles
- General Jackson Showboat - 1.5 miles
- Grand Ole Opry House - 1.5 miles
- Opry Mills Mall - 1.5 miles
- Gaylord Springs Golf - 2 miles
- Wave Country (Seasonal) - 3 miles
- Hermitage Hills Shopping Center - 6.5 miles
- The Hermitage - 8.5 miles
- Rivergate Mall - 8.5 miles
- Bridgestone Arena, Home of the Nashville Predators - 10 miles
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum - 10 miles
- Downtown Nashville - 10 miles
- LP Field, Home of the Tennessee Titans - 10 miles
- Ryman Auditorium - 10 miles
- Wildhorse Saloon - 10 miles
- CMA Music Festival (June 6-9) - 10.5 miles
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center - 10.5 miles
- Music Row - 11 miles
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center - 11.4 miles
- 100 Oaks - 12.5 miles
- Belmont Mansion - 13 miles
- Belmont University - 13 miles
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere - 13 miles
- The Parthenon - 13 miles
- The Mall at Green Hills - 15 miles
- Hickory Hollow Mall - 15.5 miles
- Belle Meade Plantation -18 miles
- Nashville Super Speedway - 30 miles
Nashville Restaurants and Dining
You'll find a variety of delicious Nashville restaurants nearby suited to any taste and budget. Enjoy a satisfying break between events at the Convention Center or unwind with the family after a busy day exploring the sights of Nashville. Some of our guests' favorites include:
- Santa Fe Cattle Co. - In walking distance
2520 Music Valley Dr.Sizzling Southwest cuisine specializing in steaks, fajitas and ribs.
- Bob Evans Restaurant - In walking distance
200 Rudy CircleThis popular family chain is known for its farm-fresh produce and budget-friendly prices.
- John A's Restaurant - In walking distance
2421 Music Valley Dr.Classic comfort food and nightly entertainment from up-and-coming Nashville stars make John A's a popular evening hangout.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store - In walking distance
2406 Music Valley Dr.Nothing but good down-home cookin' with breakfast served all day.
- Caney Fork River Valley Grille - In walking distance
2400 Music Valley Dr."Camp-style" cuisine in a rustic setting unlike any other. Be sure to try one of their daily wild game specials: alligator, elk, buffalo, wild boar and beyond.
- Shoney's - In walking distance
2645 McGavock PikeThe national family chain is a friendly, affordable choice for groups with younger guests.
- Scoreboard Restaurant & Sports Bar - 0.5 mile
2408 Music Valley Dr.Known for terrific seafood and hickory-smoked BBQ. A great place to catch the game.
- Cascades American Café - 1 mile
2800 Opryland DriveThe Opryland Hotel presents Cascades American Café, an upscale spin on traditional Low Country cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Haven't found what you're looking for? We're here to help! Feel free to Contact Us with any questions you have about local attractions or dining. For hotels near the Grand Ole Opry and Gaylord Opryland Hotel, there's no finer value and stay than the Marriott Campus of Nashville Hotels at Opryland.